Cedarwood & Pine Soy Candle - Glass Container
Scent inspired by Capser Trail is a peaceful forest walk, named in honor of the founders of the Madeline Island Historical Museum. Also known as Cedarwood & Pine
Be good to yourself; be good to your planet.
- Our soy candles use100% natural, domestically grown soy wax with cotton wicks.
- Soy candles are all hand-poured on Madeline Island WI, USA by island residents.
- Actual soy candle colors may vary from how they appear on screen.
|Candle Types||Glass Container|
|Candles Scents||Cedarwood & Pine|
|Candle Colors||Dark Green|
|Candle Size||One Size|
|Manufacturer||Madeline Island Candles|
Soy wax is a vegetable wax; made from old-fashioned, soil-grown soybeans and is a hydrogenated form of soybean oil. The soybean oil is extracted from soybeans that have been cleaned and crushed into flakes – then the hydrogenation process changes the melting point of the oil to create a solid at room temperatures.
Soy wax has the great advantage of being a renewable resource, grown here in the USA. Well-made soy wax candles burn cleanly and slowly. So when you think about candles: Long burning, renewable, biodegradable and grown by domestic farmers - all good reasons why soy wax candles are a better choice.
Important Candle Burning Safety Tips for All Candle Types
- Never leave a burning candle unattended, put the candle out if you leave the room.
- Don’t burn candles near things that can catch on fire.
- Don’t burn candles where children and pets can knock them over.
- Put burning candles on non-flammable surfaces, away from drafty areas.
- Keep the wick trimmed – ¼ inch is recommended for the best candle experience.
- Common sense is the best guide to candle use – focus on preventing fire.